World War Z is an amazing third person shooter game where four players battle against gigantic swarms of zombies in four areas: Moscow, New York, Jerusalem, and Tokyo. Players can look over six classes, including Gunslinger, Hellraiser, who spends significant time in utilizing explosives, Fixer, Medic, Slasher, who uses a scuffle weapon, and Exterminator, who works in group control. New advantages and weapons can be opened for every one of the classes as players advance in the game. The game can support up to 1000 foes showing up on-screen all the while, and they can climb onto each other to arrive at players on a higher level. Players can gather various things in the combat zone, yet their areas are procedurally created. Notwithstanding battling zombies, players additionally need to finish various destinations, for example, accompanying survivors, in every area.
Stopped Working Fix:
For NVIDIA Users:
- Right click on desktop and select “NVIDIA Control Panel”.
- On left side select “Manage 3D Settings”.
- Select “Program Settings” tab.
- Now click on “Add” and add locate “World War Z Launcher”.
- Click on “Add Selected Program” and select “High Performance NVIDIA Processor” from drop down menu.
- Click on Apply.
For AMD Radeon Users:
- Right click on desktop and select “AMD Radeon Settings” and then select “System”.
- Select “Switchable Graphics” and click on browse locate the game folder and add “wwzRetailEgs.exe”.
- Now Select “wwzRetailEgs.exe” and from the drop down menu select “High Performance”.
- Close Radeon settings and Launch the game.
However if the above methods didn’t work then update your windows to the latest versions.
Graphics Card or Driver Does Not Support DirectX 11 Features:
- Make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
- Also make sure that your computers meet the requirements of the game.
- Locate the folder where World War Z is installed.
- Look for “wwzRetailEgs.exe”.
- Then left click on “wwzRetailEgs.exe” and select properties.
- Go to Compatibility tab.
- Now tick “Run this program as Administrator” box and select ok.
- Run the game.