If Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 is giving an error that the “Setup Failed, One or more issues caused setup to Fail. Please fix the issue and retry setup 0x80240017 – Unspecified error”.
Below are the steps to fix this issue
- Make sure that the previous versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redist are installed propely.
- However if the previous versions of vcredist are installed already.
- Then download the Microsoft Visual C++ Redist 2015 x86 and x64 from Microsoft Official Website.
- If you are running Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 older versions then simply update your windows.
- After updating reinstall the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 and reboot your computer.