If Microsoft .Net Framework is showing an error that “The following features couldn’t be installed .Net Framework 3.5 (includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0). The changes couldn’t be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again Error Code: 0x800F0950”.
Below are the steps to fix this error/issue.
- First Download the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 from Microsoft Official Website.
- After Downloading Press “Windows Key” on the keyboard.
- Then type “Windows Features” and select “Turn Windows Features On and Off” and press enter.
- Now tick on “.Net Framework 3.5 (includes .Net 2.0 and 3.0)” box and select OK.
- Reboot your computer and install the Framework 3.5 again.